Dr Jason Christ’s main focus and passion is to help his patients see a new world of freedom in true health and wellness. He performs a variety of adjusting techniques as needed by each individual patient.
- back pain - NECK PAIN
- SPORTS INJURIES - WEIGHTLIFTING INJURIES
- Injections - IV Treatement
- myofascial release
- headaches, allergies, sinus
dr. Jason christ
While Jason was a freshman in high school he was in two bad automobile accidents. Though his medical doctor told him he was fine, Jason knew something was very wrong as he was getting headaches, had trouble sleeping and his athletic performance declined. It was a chiropractor who restored him to great health.
Jason went on to become Dr. Christ who to date has treated professional athletes (Texas Rangers players, PGA tour players, long-drive champions, tennis players, gymnasts, hocky, baseball, MMA etc.) as well as amateur sports and non-sports patients of all ages.
- wellness not as usual
- Did you know that your body needs more than a balanced diet, exercise and multivitamin? many people work at improving their health, yet some individuals still have deficiencies. why?
- biochemical individuality
- Because each of us is metabolically and biochemically unique, the micronutrient requirements for one person my be quite different than the requirements for another. with all the available health and wellness solutions out there, know that one way is not the same for everyone.